Employee Donations are gifts of $1,000 or less that are made to charitable causes supported by our employees.
The Employee Donation program springs from two core values at Holman Automotive Group: ‘Devotion to Community’ and ‘Teamwork, Mutual Support, and Respect for Each Other.’ Holman’s community commitment is seen throughout its philanthropic work, but Employee Donations tangibly demonstrate the support and respect it shows for all its employees. The mission is to empower employees by funding those causes to which they are personally connected.
- To apply, employees should fill out the online application form. If you have specific questions about the application or the application process in general, or are having any problems submitting the form, please email the Community Affairs team at email@example.com
- Funding requests are accepted at any time and are reviewed once a month. Please apply a minimum of six weeks before any funds are required. Not leaving sufficient time for consideration limits the opportunity for support.
- Only one Employee Donation can be awarded to an employee per calendar year.
- Special consideration will be given to those applications that demonstrate sustained employee commitment on behalf of the organizations they support.
- Applicants should not benefit personally from an Employee Donation. Employees in a financial crisis should apply for H.E.L.P., a program designed specifically to assist Holman employees in difficult circumstances.
- In most cases, Employee Donations will be awarded solely to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations; however, if the employee can demonstrate a special and compelling need, exceptions are possible.
- Holman does not award donations to any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, family status, disability, or other characteristic protected by law.
Ensuring Your Application is Successfully Submitted
- Be sure you have answered all required questions; these are marked with red asterisks. You will be alerted if more information is needed, or if you need to adjust the format of your responses.
- Click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the application. This will advance you to a page that allows you to inspect your answers to be sure they are what you intended. If they are, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of that page.
- You will be taken to a page that says: “Success! Your submission has been saved!” Unless you get this message, you have not successfully submitted your application.