Employee Donations are gifts of $1,000 or less that are made to charitable causes supported by our employees.
The Employee Donation program springs from two core values at Holman : “Always do more for the community”, and “Trust and support each other.” Holman’s commitment to its communities is seen throughout its philanthropic work, but Employee Donations tangibly demonstrate the respect it shows for all its employees. The mission is to empower employees by funding those causes to which they are personally connected.
- To apply, employees should fill out the online application form. If you have specific questions about the application or the application process in general, or are having any problems submitting the form, please email the Community Affairs team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Funding requests are accepted at any time and are reviewed once a month. Please apply a minimum of six weeks before any funds are required. Not leaving sufficient time for consideration limits the opportunity for support.
- Only one Employee Donation can be awarded to an employee per calendar year.
- Special consideration will be given to those applications that demonstrate sustained employee commitment on behalf of the organizations they support.
- Applicants should not benefit personally from an Employee Donation. Employees in a financial crisis should apply for H.E.L.P., a program designed specifically to assist Holman employees in difficult circumstances.
- In most cases, Employee Donations will be awarded solely to 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations; however, if the employee can demonstrate a special and compelling need, exceptions are possible.
- Holman does not award donations to any organization that discriminates on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, family status, disability, or other characteristic protected by law.
Ensuring Your Application is Successfully Submitted
- You may save your work at any time by clicking the box at the end of the form labeled “Save my progress and resume later.” Before attempting to submit a completed application, we encourage you to save your work by clicking this box. You will be prompted to enter your email address; a specific link that enables you to re-access your application will be sent there. Next, click on “Save form and resume later”; the message “Your progress has been saved” will appear, along with the link sent to your email inbox. Copy this link for the next step. These steps automatically save to the database all work you have completed.
- Paste the copied link to your browser, or click the link you receive in your email. This will return you to your application.
- Be sure you have answered all required questions and uploaded all necessary documents; these are marked with red asterisks. You will be alerted if more information is needed, or if you need to adjust the format of your responses.
- After you click on the “Continue” button on the bottom of the application, you will be taken to a page that says at the top, “Continue, or Resume Later”. If you are ready to review your answers, click on the “Continue” button.
- After clicking on this, you will be taken to a page that allows you to inspect your answers to be sure they are what you intended. If they are, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of that page.
- You will be taken to a page that says: “Success! Your submission has been saved!” Unless you get this message, you have not successfully submitted your application.